Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. She knew this, she knew it was her that had to find change. Change is difficult for many, exploring the unknown on the other side, leaving behind everything that she knew. It takes a brave soul to cross over to change, and she did have questions, she was haunted by fears but what awaited on the other side was worth fighting for.
- Antique French wood gilded frame with gorgeous details
- Antique textile linen. The textile is NOT perfect as it has age spots and faint tea stains but this is exactly what gives Anette the old worn look she was designed for
- Four neutral goose down feather cotton pillows for comfort and style
- Deconstructed front panel, back panel and sides. The settee is filled with antique horse hair. It is well kept and clean. Authentic deconstructed chairs may experience loose horse hair from regular use, although all loose visible hair has been tucked or pulled. The back does not touch, the pillows cover the deconstructed areas.
- Hand tufted details, every stitch done with love!
- Iron tack accents
- Wooden antique leg wheels
Length 59” Inches
Height back 31 1/2” Inches
Arm to Floor 25” Inches
Seat to Floor 15 1/2” Inches
Width 24” Inches
Accent Pillows 20x20
** PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL
** PLEASE ASK FOR USHIP OR DELIVERY QUOTE BEFORE PURCHASE AS THE CHARGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE.